TH330D: Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) is one of the key components used to meet emissions regulations for diesel engines. In order for DEF to work effectively, it needs to be stored at temperatures between 12 º and 90 ºF. In colder temperatures, it’s crucial to find an effective storage and heating solution for DEF. Powerblanket® has the answer. Our patented heating blankets take the hassle out of DEF storage heating. Powerblanket DEF tote heaters save you time, money, and energy.
The Powerblanket® product line is designed for any definitive heating job. Each product is built with a rugged vinyl shell that is safe to use in temperatures as low as -20 ºF. You can be sure that Powerblanket products will keep your equipment warm when temperatures drop well below freezing.
The TH330D is a 330 gallon Powerblanket® diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) tote heater system with a preset thermostat. This tote heater operates at 120 volts and can deliver up to 1440 watts of heating power with a preset thermostat, the TH330D can prevent overheating and provide efficient freeze protection. This tote heater system encloses the entire tote system and features a top flap for easy access. Built with a rugged vinyl shell that is safe to use in temperatures as low as -20ºF. You can be sure that Powerblanket products will keep your equipment warm when temperatures drop well below freezing.
- Fully enclose and heat the tote and pump housing unit and store your Diesel Exhaust Fluid at optimal temperatures
- Features an easy to access flap to the pump
- Includes preset internal thermostat to carefully regulate product temperature
- Insulated top and flap for easy access
- Includes two extended pump rack brackets
- Heats expensive diesel exhaust fluid without scorching or burning
- Safe to operate in temperatures as low as -40°F
- Water resistant
- Safe for outdoor use
- Provides uniform directional heat across the entire heating blanket
- Customized DEF bulk storage tank heaters available upon request