The Beacon Connected Temperature Controller brings the IoT (Internet of Things) to industrial temperature control. It has the same features as many single-stage, electronic temperature controllers plus many added benefits made possible by the device being connected to the internet. For example, conditions can be monitored remotely and settings can be changed remotely through a web portal or mobile app, users can receive alerts when temperatures reach user defined thresholds, alerts can be sent when settings are changed.
Remote Control and Monitoring – Control and monitor your system remotely. Check on current conditions and adjust setpoints, differentials, and other details related to your control system. Control and monitor boilers, chillers, refrigerated warehouses, beer and beverage coolers, tank, valve, drum and tote heaters and many more systems.
Peace of Mind – Define your own temperature thresholds and leave your system unattended with confidence. The Connected Temperature Controller will alert you of any problems, whether you’re present or not.
Maintain Historic Data – Beacon’s Connected Temperature Controller allows you to keep historic temperature data for reference or process analysis. A history of electrical current lets you analyze the duty cycle of your cooling or heating equipment and the operating cost.
Beacon Monitoring Portal - Feel free to click on the following link http://portal.beaconcontrols.com/login and use the login info below to get an idea of what your Beacon connected application will look like using our sample account.
Beacon Monitoring Portal Sample Account Login Info:
User Name: sample@beaconco
Beacon TC-W1010 Temperature Monitor and Controller Features:
- Change settings at the physical device or anywhere with an internet connection
- Customizable alerts based on temperature, electrical current, voltage, resistance, etc.
- Connect to the internet through wifi networks (cellular coming soon!)
- NEMA 4X enclosure
- Heat or cool
- Backlit LCD display on device
- Adjustable short cycle delay for refrigeration equipment
- 120/208/240V, switch up to 24 amp loads
- TC-W1010 Model Max Amperage: 12 Amps
- 6 ft male plug cord w/molded Nema 5-15 plug, 2ft female plug cord w/molded Nema 5-15 connector
- Both Power Cords: 14/3 SJEOOW
- Both Temperature Probes: 3 Meters
- Maximum Control Temperature: 212 °F / 100 °C
- A smart alternative to the Johnson Controls digital thermostat temperature controller models A419 and A421
- Wifi connected controller alerts you when temperature drifts outside of thresholds you set as well as allowing you to check current conditions and change settings remotely through web portal and smartphone app
- The Beacon smartphone app will be available soon to download from Apple Itunes Store & Google Play Store
- Subscription required for alerts, historical data, etc., this package includes a prepaid 1-year subscription