TH250-240V IBC Tote Heater - Powerblanket® has changed the conventional method of transferring heat to storage totes. This revolutionary design provides uniform heat throughout the entire ibc tote, thus eliminating hot and cold spots.
Powerblanket products provide a maintenance free heating solution, which eliminates the headache of maintaining critical temperatures. If stored properly, chemicals and industrial products will last longer and be more effective. In turn, this saves time, hassle, and money.
240 Volt - 1033 Watt - 4.3 Amps. Powerblanket® TH250-240V Steel IBC tote heaters come standard with a digital thermostatic controller - allowing you to accurately control the temperature of valuable fluids and chemicals. The TH250-240V is fully insulated so it retains heat in extreme weather conditions. With the Powerblanket® TH250-240V you can adjust the temperature anywhere between ambient up to 145°F within ± 2 °F temperature variance. Save time and money by protecting your products from freezing without the risk of overheating. Designed to fit 250-gallon steel containers with dimensions 42"L x 48"W x 38.5"H.
We're proud to say that this model is ETL certified to UL / CSA / CE safety standards, giving you the ultimate peace of mind knowing you've ordered the safest and most efficient IBC tote heater on the market!
Powerblanket IBC Tote Heaters come with an insulated lid every time to prevent heat loss from your application and help retain the heat.
• Adjustable temperature from ambient to 145º F | 62º C (± 5 ºF / 3 ºC)
• Designed to be durable and weather resistant
• Includes adjustable digital thermostatic controller
• Safely heat and protect a wide variety of chemicals and materials
• Provide an insulated full-wrap design
• Deliver uniform heat to temperature sensitive products
• Preserve expensive materials without scorching or burning
• Provide easy access with a removable top
• Prevent waste by maintaining consistent temperatures
• ETL certified to UL & CSA safety standards
• Actual product flat dimensions 185.25" L x 37" H