The 5 gallon bucket is truly a versatile storage unit. Buckets come with so many uses that it would be futile to try and mention them all here. But regardless of what you’re storing in buckets, one thing is clear: the bucket can’t protect your product from the cold. That’s why Powerblanket offers the solution to the common problem of freeze protection. With Powerblanket bucket heaters in place, you get even and regulated heat distribution for as long as you need it. What’s more, this same technology is useful in scenarios where you simply need to heat your storage to a certain temperature and maintain proper viscosity.
Powerblanket Pro Series bucket heaters offer all the same great features as our standard bucket heater with one significant difference. Our Pro Series bucket heater comes equipped with a thermostatic controller. This means you can set the temperature to the desired level and leave it at that, with no concern for over or under heating the pail contents. With the Pro Series you can go anywhere from ambient temperature up to 145 °F.
The Powerblanket Rapid Ramp pail heater uses a patented heat spreading technology and it only requires a max 120 watts and 1 amp to power it. Another great feature is the hassle-free preset fixed thermostat which can quickly warm the contents to 100 ºF then cycles to maintain temperature. Powerblanket pail heaters are very easy to install, and are competitively priced. They are also ETL certified to UL / CSA / CE safety standards.
Powerblanket® Bucket & Pail Heaters
- Adjustable temperature from ambient to 145º F on PRO models
- Are safe to use on both steel & poly buckets
- Provide an insulated full-wrap design making it more efficient
- Deliver uniform heat to temperature sensitive products
- Preserve expensive materials without scorching or burning
- Prevent product waste by maintaining consistent temperatures
- Cinch straps to secure tight fit
- Safe for outdoor use
- All models are certified by ETL to UL / CSA / CE safety standards
- Water resistant
- Hassle free, preset internal 100°F temperature on RR Rapid Ramp models